Why Choose Perram and Timmins As Your Funeral Directors
The choice of the right funeral director is an important decision. The family’s most important possession is being entrusted to the care of the funeral director of your choice. This as a sacred responsibility.
The funeral can only be done once, any mistakes or problems on the day of the service will say in with you for many years. After 50 years experience we know the things that can go wrong. Today there are so many funeral homes that have commenced in the last few years, some operated by people with little or no experience, alternatively in large corporate funeral homes personal service, attention to detail and care may be lacking. Please consider all the choices available before you make any final decision on whom with be given the most important of roles in life.
Some of the key things you should consider are:
• Experience of the funeral director and years of operation
• Understanding of the particular funeral requirements
• Will you have the same person during the entire funeral process
• Is the Funeral Home family owned, part of an investment group or a large public company
• Will you come to my home or must I come to your office
• When will you be provided with an itemised costing
Perram and Timmins Funerals is owned and managed by the original Timmins family who have been caring for Sydney’s families for over 50 years.
Chris Timmins personally oversees each and every funeral service conducted by the company; where possible I will arrange and conduct the funeral personally.