The time between the death of a loved one and the funeral itself is one of the most intense periods of a person’s life. Here are the steps to follow:
- Initial call to the funeral directors
- The arrangement conference
- Meeting with the funeral celebrant or clergy member
- preparation in the order of service,musical selections and other items in readiness for the funeral itself.
- The view and final good bye will have been done by many families
- The funeral day itself
While sometimes on paper the funeral may see easy to plan and coordinate, our years of experience have shown otherwise.
Perram and Timmins Funerals Sydney have 60 years of experience in helping families a life’s most difficult time.